- Sprinkle on a bagel over your cream cheese
- Mix with salt for rimming cocktails like Bloody Marys or Margaritas
- Finish a grilled pork chop and it’ll taste as if you smoked it beforehand
- Sprinkle on your fried eggs just as you’re about to remove them from the pan
- Sprinkle on hot fried chicken
- Use in a rub for your brisket
- Sprinkle over roasted veggies for a deeper roasted, smoky flavor
- Add to a pizza fresh out of the oven
Laura (verified owner) –
Everyone raved about the flavor of my deviled eggs due to the Locodust….not sure if I want to share my secret!!!
N S. (verified owner) –
The paprika I’ve been dreaming of – super smoky and flavorful.
Dan (verified owner) –
I have not used it yet, but it smell great.
Cori Welle (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Looking for more ways to use this!
Tim Parsons (store manager) –
Right On! Glad you’re enjoying it. I love on a toasted bagel with butter and cream cheese, eggs, in soups, grilled steak and chicken, fried pork chops, roasted vegetables, deviled eggs… very versatile
Christopher Leighton (verified owner) –
Andrew (verified owner) –
Very nice, we want this on everything now!