Today we would to talk about our only sweet and spicy sauce, Pineapple Habanero. This is one of our most unique flavors and we want to share our favorite ways to use it. So sit back, grab a bottle of Pineapple Habanero and get ready for a sweet and spicy sensation. If you have any ideas or questions feel free to leave it in the comments below.
5. Tuna Fish Sandwich
- The Tuna Fish is one of my favorite sandwiches. I like mine with lettuce, tomato, and sometimes cheddar cheese. And we can’t forget the pickles. But one thing is still missing. No Tuna Fish Sandwich is complete without Adoboloco Pineapple. The sweet, acidity and spiciness work like magic in the Tuna Fish. To be honest I make a Tuna Fish Sandwich so I can eat Pineapple sauce.
- Everyone loves Donuts! They come in all shapes and sizes, but have you ever thought of putting hot sauce on your Donuts? Well Madame Donut the owner of Donut Dynamite here in Hawaii has done just that. Shes made a very tasty Piña Colada Donut with our Pineapple sauce. It’s so good you can’t have just one. I do have to tell you though that this is a limited edition and they only come around once in a while, so keep your pineapples peeled.
3. Fish Fillet
- Fish is really good. I love it, you probably love it, and I know I love it! One of my favorites is the classic Fillet with mashed potatoes and green beans (or fried broccoli). This whole meal is pretty solid in flavor but do you know what would make it better? You guessed it! Pineapple Habanero sauce. When you put it on the fish it just works. The flavors are irresistible. And it’s not just a Fillet that works. You can put it on any fish that you wish (yes I just made a rhyme, don’t judge me).
- These bad boys are Kings of the Food Trucks. Everyone has their favorite truck where they can find these little treasures. So many Tacos and too little time to eat them all, so many choices all so good. My all time favorite are Fish Tacos with Pineapple Adoboloco. The mouth watering flaky white fish with the sweet and spicy Pineapple sauce are a match made in Taco Heaven (if there is such a place). How do you like your tacos? Fish, Beef or Pork? Any way you build your Tacos you have to try it with Pineapple Adoboloco. And if you really like Tacos you can wear them with our Tacos Everyday T-Shirt.
- Then there was one. Yes we now come to our number 1 in the list. Pizza is the ultimate handheld food. There are so many combinations to choose from. There are literally so many different pizzas that you could live off of them and never get tired of eating it (what a dream that would be). Anyway back to the important stuff. One combination we all know and love is the crispy Pepperoni with Pineapple Adoboloco or smoked pulled pork instead of pepperoni. If you like your pizza a bit spicier this is the perfect mix for you. Really you can use the Pineapple sauce on any pizza. I’ve tried it on all kinds of pizza and I would have to say my favorite is the Italian.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this list and maybe got a few ides from it. Remember if you have any of your own Ideas please leave them in the comments below. See you in the next post.