Time to play defense! (20% OFF Hot Sauce – CODE: DEFENSE2020 sale ends 3/23/22*)
The main ingredient of the chili pepper that we all know and love as capsicum has some health benefits we can all use right now. Who doesn’t need some help, especially these days to beef up our health? Chili peppers are a tasty way to get in on some of this action. But not all of us can just crunch and munch on chili peppers, however we can still get the benefits of capsicum from hot sauce. Which all of us love to use on most meals, snacks and even cocktails. Just think of all the opportunities to add this spice into our daily life.
So what are some of the benefits?
- Improves digestive health
- Metabolism (if any of you out there use the point system, Adoboloco hot sauce is zero points including the pineapple)
- Alleviates migraines
- Fights fungal infection, colds and flu
- Provides joint pain relief
- Fights inflammation
- Promotes red blood cell growth
- Helps allergies
Which Adoboloco hot sauces have the most capsicum?
The hotter the sauce the more capsicum it contains. Our FIYA! FIYA! hot sauce has the highest concentration. You can see in this image based on the heat level, which sauces really pack it in.
Don’t just take our word for it. See the research and science for yourselves. Here are some links to the amazing benefits and references:
- Cayenne Pepper Benefits Your Gut, Heart & Beyond – Dr. Axe. (2015, May 23). Retrieved September 17, 2015, from http://draxe.com/cayenneof-pepper-benefits/
- Food bacteria-spice survey shows why some cultures like it hot | Cornell Chronicle. (n.d.). Retrieved September 17, 2015, from http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/1998/03/food-bacteria-spice-survey-shows-why-some-cultures-it-hot
- Using Chili Peppers for Pain Relief. (n.d.). Retrieved September 17, 2015, from http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/14/chili-peppers-pain-relief.aspx
- Which Hot Peppers Speed Up Your Metabolism Best? (2013, August 16). Retrieved September 17, 2015, from http://www.livestrong.com/article/36905-hot-peppers-speed-up-metabolism/
There you have it. The goods, on the goods. The wonderful health benefits of chili peppers. Adoboloco packs each bottle full of these power houses along with the balance of great taste, low sodium and calories.
We care about our customers and fans, we are proud to offer great products that are good for you.
Mahalo & Enjoy
*sale ends 3/23/20, no cash value, while supplies last, sale is only on hot sauce, no back orders and no returns on sale items, U.S. shipping addresses only